Got a Dinosaur Electronics Fan50PlusPins control board and installed it yesterday. It fixed the problem. The hardest part was getting the exhaust vent removed from the outside; corrosion had locked it in a bit. Some banging, twisting and cussing did the job.
I sanded it down before sliding it back in. I did have to drill out the standoffs from the new board to get it to attach to the bracket in the furnace. The furnace itself came out fairly easily; just 2 screws in the front and the propane line. The wiring was long enough to keep attached so I was able to test it after I replaced the board but before I slid it back into the small space. Overall a pretty easy repair. Thanks for all the input.