Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-12-2021, 10:23 PM   #1

jaycommand schematic

does any one know where i can find a schematic for my 2021 white hawk jaycommand..the temp part is a nightmare..the dealer could care less..2 mo old n i had to pay $200 to get a guy out to fix a fault..the a/c was running at the same time as my heat..and there was no cover on the heater so it was melting everything on my counter..he called the service mngr. at the dealers and i could hear him say that jayco is aware of that problem..wth? would have been nice if they told me before they took my $..lol..the problem i still have is my thermostat is reading the wrong temp..looking on my iphone app i noticed the outside temp says 68 and my inside 43..so im thinking something is switched around..but with out a schematic i wouldnt mess with it..the lowest i can set the temp is 33..im in idaho and its been getting down to 19 at nite..needless to say the heat runs all nite..im kind of at my wits end..any help would be appreciated
Ningamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:11 AM   #2

Contact Jayco and ask them for a copy of the schematic. They have sent me any diagrams I have asked for within a couple days.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 12:05 PM   #3

thanks will do
Old 03-14-2021, 10:06 PM   #4

Hello - Did you get a reponse on this ? I am having the same issues with the temperatures being flipped.
Jaywhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 08:14 AM   #5

I was told the AC fan runs when the heater does to help circulate air. The AC should not be pushing cold air out.
Flashdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 05:14 PM   #6

i havnt yet..but will post when i do
Old 03-15-2021, 05:19 PM   #7

the repairman who came and fixed it said that was not normal..and he had speaker on when he called the repair dept at the dealer..i heard the guy tell him that it was a fault of some kind and that Jayco was aware of it..i just did an app update last week which did an update on the node..i havent flipped the a/c breaker yet to see if its been fixed..
Old 03-16-2021, 03:28 PM   #8

UPDATE: Jayco wont send a schematic because my trailer is under warranty and any work i do will void that..so i will have to get it to the dealer