Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-01-2020, 09:50 AM   #1

LED light replacemnt

2018 34 RSBS I hate to drive back to dealer which is about 300 miles round trip, I also usually have to leave it for a week or more. Has anyone replace one of these lights. The one in the kitchen area thinks it is a strobe. Well I can’t attach a pic.
BillMc40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #2

It's not a hard job. Pop the lens off, take out a couple screws, pull down and disconnect the wires. Reverse to put the new one in. Test before mounting back to make sure you got the polarity right on the wires.
Moderator on Hi-Lo Trailer Forum
RichR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 11:50 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillMc40 View Post
2018 34 RSBS I hate to drive back to dealer which is about 300 miles round trip, I also usually have to leave it for a week or more. Has anyone replace one of these lights. The one in the kitchen area thinks it is a strobe. Well I can’t attach a pic.
I’ve used these in 3 different campers, they easy to install, NON polarity meaning the wires can be connected either way. They provide a great white light and have a 3 way switch, 1 side on, both sides on or off.

Kohree 12V Led RV Ceiling Dome Light RV Interior Lighting for Trailer Camper with Switch, Natural White 4000-4500K 600 Lumens (Pack of 5) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCDZWGB..._Kv.wEbHMFVY3M