Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-06-2017, 08:35 AM   #1

Matching External TV Mount

Don't know if other WH owners have been searching to match the outside Television mount for the bedroom, but I had for a year before finding this thread on the general forum:

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f1...ick-30248.html

JHerzog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:51 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHerzog View Post
Don't know if other WH owners have been searching to match the outside Television mount for the bedroom, but I had for a year before finding this thread on the general forum:

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f1...ick-30248.html
Ah, yes, the good old KeBloc. The manufacturer has a good product there -- too bad they've never figured out how to market it.

Roger

TV 2010 Ford F-150 Supercab
TT 2016 Jay Feather 23RLSW
rkresge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #3

Yeah, if you call them up they will sell you the mounts that you might need. I never really understood why they would use one mount inside the camper and a completely different system outside. It would be great to simply move the TV from inside to the outside when you want it out there. I get that the inside one is more secure and the outside base is more weather resistant but it would be nice if there was some common ground.

Also a side note, they make other attachments for the outdoor mount. For instance a trash bag holder. I think it might be a little high but it would help keep the critters out of it.

They really don't have an internet store to buy their products but if you call them up, you can pay with a credit card and they will ship direct.