Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-28-2016, 07:24 AM   #21
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posts: 52
We are super excited. Just got our ship date for April 12th. Not exactly sure what that means. Makes us curious as to how long after the ship date it will arrive at the dealer and be ready for the PDI. The wait is killing us too.
__________________

bradw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:30 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Wireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Murrieta
Posts: 417
hello again bradw. I found out our 23RLSW is finally in production. It's been 13 weeks since we ordered. I guess we caught the build cycle wrong and the wait is longer than anticipated.


You must have caught it just right if your waiting only 2-3 weeks. Wireman
__________________

Wireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posts: 52
Wireman. We actually ordered ours the last week in Feb. so it'll be about 8 weeks or so by the time it is shipped. Just in time to go find some mushrooms hopefully.
bradw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:50 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Wireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Murrieta
Posts: 417
bradw, hopefully spring will show up soon and your camping again.
Wireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:05 PM   #25
Member
 
TwoBit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: San Jose
Posts: 49
Hello everyone,

New member here. Funny I stumbled upon this thread as I'm about to pull the trigger on the same model. Went to the dealer and they had a good sale ($28,900 or something like that) on the units they had on the lot. However I noticed that almost all of them that they carry only have the 13.5k air conditioner and I want the 15k. Dealer said they can have the 15k installed but they'll charge me $1,000 to install it. Debating on whether or not I should go this route and save a little money, or pay the full price and get it ordered the way I want it.
TwoBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:21 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
dalebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Waconia, MN
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBit View Post
Hello everyone,

New member here. Funny I stumbled upon this thread as I'm about to pull the trigger on the same model. Went to the dealer and they had a good sale ($28,900 or something like that) on the units they had on the lot. However I noticed that almost all of them that they carry only have the 13.5k air conditioner and I want the 15k. Dealer said they can have the 15k installed but they'll charge me $1,000 to install it. Debating on whether or not I should go this route and save a little money, or pay the full price and get it ordered the way I want it.
Depending on what these rigs have for factory options I'm not all that sure the sale price is a great deal. Jayco does not list the 15k A/C unit as an option either. So it may or may not be an option you could order from the factory. Take 30-33% off the MSRP and this is what you should be able to get the TT for. Plus freight.
__________________
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC Duramax
2016 Eagle 323LKTS Java
Pull Rite SuperGlide #4100 Hitch w/Mor-Ryde Pin Box
dalebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:23 PM   #27
Member
 
TwoBit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: San Jose
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebra View Post
Depending on what these rigs have for factory options I'm not all that sure the sale price is a great deal. Jayco does not list the 15k A/C unit as an option either. So it may or may not be an option you could order from the factory. Take 30-33% off the MSRP and this is what you should be able to get the TT for. Plus freight.
The 15k BTU air conditioner is an option from the factory. It's called "Customer Value Package" and it's only a $150 upgrade if you were to order it.
TwoBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:24 PM   #28
Member
 
TwoBit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: San Jose
Posts: 49
If you go to this link and click on the options tab, you'll see the available options. 2016 White Hawk 27DSRL | Jayco, Inc.
TwoBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:50 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
dalebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Waconia, MN
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBit View Post
The 15k BTU air conditioner is an option from the factory. It's called "Customer Value Package" and it's only a $150 upgrade if you were to order it.
My mistake, I didn't look at what was included in the "Customer Value Package".

You do have a dilemma.... Have it now or order and have it later.
__________________
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC Duramax
2016 Eagle 323LKTS Java
Pull Rite SuperGlide #4100 Hitch w/Mor-Ryde Pin Box
dalebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 01:44 PM   #30
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posts: 52
Twobit,,,, I will tell you this, when we went to the dealer they had a unit on the lot that was really close to what we wanted, with only a couple of things missing. we slept on it and decided that this is a nice size spend of money so thought we would go ahead and order it exactly how we want it. Thinking was that if we didn't do it that way that we would always wish we had those few extra options. If I were you I would consider the wait. Time goes by fast. That was one of the things we wanted was the upgraded A/C. Take care and good luck.
__________________

bradw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.