Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #1

Solera Awning Speakers.

Hello guys, does anyone on here know how to or can point me in the right direction on how to pop an awning speaker back into place. I'm not talking about the actual little speaker, it is the entire head unit in which the speaker sits in. the part that allows the awning to rotate as it retracts in and out. somehow its become loose and has started to wiggle back and forth.

2018 jayco jay flight.
juli_hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:55 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli_hoop View Post
Hello guys, does anyone on here know how to or can point me in the right direction on how to pop an awning speaker back into place. I'm not talking about the actual little speaker, it is the entire head unit in which the speaker sits in. the part that allows the awning to rotate as it retracts in and out. somehow its become loose and has started to wiggle back and forth.

2018 jayco jay flight.
Just that cover with the speaker in it? It's held together with screws. There's a front and back and the screws come from the back.
ASTMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #3

Yes its the whole unit that holds the little black speakers (one on each side). There are two and the awning connects into both of them. where the awning connects into the speaker is where I am having issues, not necessarily the speaker itself, but the whole unit if that makes sense. thank you.
juli_hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:52 PM   #4

I have not had that issue but my awning arm speakers work intermittently. Bad connection maybe ?? I am going to attempt to fix this problem soon and if I find a cure to your issue I will share.
Jacotim is offline   Reply With Quote