Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-15-2021, 05:14 PM   #1

1997 Jayco 1006 ST RD

Hi, I recently bought a used 1997 Jayco 1006 ST Rd. Does anyone know where I can get a detailed diagram or instructions that show/tell me exactly which pulleys the cables run through? The front lifts broke on the previous owner. They replaced the lift posts and ran the cable for the front passenger side (right side) but didn't finish the repair. I think they may have ran the new cable around the wrong pulley in the back drivers side corner as the cable is going around the same pulley as the cable for the other front corner and there is an empty pulley right below it. The cables for the rear lifts are still hooked up so I don't think the empty pulley is for them. On the front drivers side bracket the cables each go around their own pulley so I would think it would be the same in back. I talked to someone at Jayco who said they would look to see if they had any diagrams and send them to me, what they sent was a joke. It's just the basic the cables run along the wall and there are corner bracket kind of diagram that I find on google, nothing saying or showing which cable goes around which pulley.
Froztbyt is offline   Reply With Quote