Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #1841

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmiddlebrooks View Post
Do you know why it busted. Was it because if froze you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea. I winterized with both compressed air and followed up wit RV antifreeze with the pump. There’s no liquid or evidence of liquid where the pump is?? This stumped me just as much as the furnace did last night!

Old 02-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #1842

Gremlins!! Can't wait to recommission mine to see how she made it through the raging Austin winter...I know I have a kinked hose coming from docking center to deal with.

2021 Coachmen Freelander 29KB
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
NSA Ready Brute Elite II tow bar
Springhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:49 PM   #1843

Kinked water lines

I moved my pump over about 3" so I could run hard pex.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180206_180530923.jpg   IMG_20180206_173714693.jpg  
Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:49 AM   #1844

We found out if we set the water container in the side storage compartment.Then prime the hose with fresh water takes about 8 minutes.To siphon 6 gallons!Getting the water contain near level with inlet seemed to help.One thing we have noticed once you switch pump back for dry camping.It takes a couple minutes to get camper water pressure back to full.
Attached Thumbnails
quartsite flag XX.jpg  
bdreinv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:48 PM   #1845

Can anyone tell me if the prewire for rear camera on the 377 is just a hot wire or wires for a wired camera system. Any suggestions on which camera to purchase.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:52 PM   #1846

It'll just be hot wires for a wireless camera...I don't even remember at this point what brand camera I used!!?? It works great though! Let me see if it says on the monitor that's in my truck.

Pretty sure it's this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-38155...rvation+system
Old 02-21-2018, 08:15 PM   #1847

Current year is wired for Furrion. They are using the Vision2 Observation camera.

Previous years used Voyager (I think).
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #1848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dskyward View Post
Hi again, I've received no response yet, and curious to know from other 377 owners how long it takes to siphon a 5 gallon bucket of water into the freshwater tank using the water pump and 4' factory siphon hose. Mine takes 6 min 15 sec. Is this normal?

I have leaks on the fittings on my valve controls for the water. I didn’t find it until I was testing everything in an OCD method to figure out where the leaks are. My RV was sucking air on the pump so I saw no dripping but it was painfully slow. Not to say yours is the same problem, but could be. I won’t get to fix mine before May so I can’t give a time to siphon after the repair. (Yet)
Old 02-21-2018, 10:10 PM   #1849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookemdanno View Post
It'll just be hot wires for a wireless camera...I don't even remember at this point what brand camera I used!!?? It works great though! Let me see if it says on the monitor that's in my truck.

Pretty sure it's this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-38155...rvation+system
Do you feel that the monitor is big enough. I've seen post where they said they needed to upgrade to 7" monitor. I rather stay with something smaller.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:38 AM   #1850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
Do you feel that the monitor is big enough. I've seen post where they said they needed to upgrade to 7" monitor. I rather stay with something smaller.

I like the size of the screen and have no issues viewing it. It sits on my dash when traveling.

Old 02-22-2018, 09:56 AM   #1851

Quote:
I don’t know how or why...but she’s up and running now??!! I took a break to grill some burgers and have some adult beverages. I left the reset switch in the off button the whole time. I crawled back in the basement and switched the switch over...viola...it fires right up! Many curse words were said and of course my oldest DD reminded me that I gave up swearing for lent...so there’s that!
While I had the panels removed, I did notice that the plastic filter on the pump was broken (pic attached). Anyone know what the part is for replacement?

I had this exact same failure happen to our trailer last summer while we were out camping. The faucets started spewing air bubbles in the water when turned on, just out of nowhere. The pump sounded funny too. Luckily I had a spare complete filter assembly with me and swapped in a new clear filter housing. Good thing to carry in your spare parts bin!
Old 02-22-2018, 10:03 AM   #1852

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBound View Post
I had this exact same failure happen to our trailer last summer while we were out camping. The faucets started spewing air bubbles in the water when turned on, just out of nowhere. The pump sounded funny too. Luckily I had a spare complete filter assembly with me and swapped in a new clear filter housing. Good thing to carry in your spare parts bin!

Amen! That’s why I ordered 2 on Monday from Amazon!

Old 02-23-2018, 04:20 PM   #1853

Quote:
Alright all my 377 peeps...The furnace no worky! I’ve checked wiring at the thermostat, gas is in tank, I used some compressed air in the exhaust and I’ve crawled in the basement to hit the super secret reset button. I’ve had no success. Anyone have any ideas?

Starting to wonder if maybe you had a few TOO many adult beverages Dan, is the reason for the furnace.........LOL

2016 Pinnacle 36 KPTS
2016 F350 Lariat CC LB dually 6.7
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:25 PM   #1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasum View Post
Starting to wonder if maybe you had a few TOO many adult beverages Dan, is the reason for the furnace.........LOL

Lol!! Trust me, I wish that had been the case! I have no idea why it wouldn’t ignite and after leaving the reset switch in the off position for about 30 minutes it fired up with no problems?? The only thing I can guess is that maybe the lip line was bent/kinked and when I got in there and moving things around it unkinked...that’s my best guess at this point.

Old 02-23-2018, 04:43 PM   #1855

Quote:
Lol!! Trust me, I wish that had been the case! I have no idea why it wouldn’t ignite and after leaving the reset switch in the off position for about 30 minutes it fired up with no problems?? The only thing I can guess is that maybe the lip line was bent/kinked and when I got in there and moving things around it unkinked...that’s my best guess at this point.

I know exactly what you mean.
Yesterday I hooked up and moved my Pinnacle and parked it close to where it was parked. The time before when I unhooked there was a problem with the 2 middle landing gear, not going down.
Yesterday they worked perfectly??
Back in November Lippert told me I needed a new control box.

2016 Pinnacle 36 KPTS
2016 F350 Lariat CC LB dually 6.7
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #1856

Did you read the furnace manual Danno?
I thought it said something about shutting off he power for a few minutes to do a reset.

I on the other hand have the problem of the “secret” switch popping off and having to crawl in there and turn it back on all the time. .
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassic View Post
Did you read the furnace manual Danno?

I thought it said something about shutting off he power for a few minutes to do a reset.

I on the other hand have the problem of the “secret” switch popping off and having to crawl in there and turn it back on all the time. .

Trust me drinking helps! Lol! The 1st time I crawled in there I had to be a contortionist and it killed my knees. After dinner and a couple adult beverages, I don’t remember getting in & out of the basement hurting as much.

I did read the manual...it was the 1st thing I did. I left the reset switch in the off position for 5 mins before turning back on several times. The last time...I did 30 mins and that did that trick.

Old 02-23-2018, 10:20 PM   #1858

gas grill

Does anyone have a Eagle 325 with the gas grill in the outdoor kitchen. We have the 377 with the two burner stove in the outdoor kitchen and was thinking about swapping it out for the grill. Was wondering if anybody had one of these and if they were any good.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:18 AM   #1859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
Does anyone have a Eagle 325 with the gas grill in the outdoor kitchen. We have the 377 with the two burner stove in the outdoor kitchen and was thinking about swapping it out for the grill. Was wondering if anybody had one of these and if they were any good.

Cannon - I would start a new thread with this question. You’ll probably get more responses from the 325 owners that way.

Old 02-24-2018, 08:34 AM   #1860

Quote:
I have no idea. I winterized with both compressed air and followed up wit RV antifreeze with the pump. There’s no liquid or evidence of liquid where the pump is?? This stumped me just as much as the furnace did last night!

If like me you forgot to put antifreeze into the freshwater tank and then pump a little through the pump then your suction strainer was not protected and most probably froze and broke. I have several times blown my lines for winterization and never drain the suction strainer, but it only take that one time and hopefully we learn the life lesson once.

E-9 Anchor Clanker
Full timers since 2010
2017 North Point 381 DLQS
2015 F-250 6.7 w/Timbrens
DonaandDon is offline   Reply With Quote