Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #1

Bedroom tv antenna

I have had my 2017 291RSTS for two years and never have turned on the bedroom tv. I just turned the furrion on, settings to AIR, ran scan and no channels. I have a TV connection and a cable connection. Tried both no channels after scan. Switched settings to cable, scan, still no channels. Moved antenna 180 degrees, still no channels.
Checked main TV, amp has green light on and I get about 20 channels. Tried bedroom again, set to air, scan and no channels.

Hmmm. Tomorrow I’ll pull the tv out of the bedroom and connect to the main tv connection and see if it gets channels there. While I have it off the wall, I’ll take to the outside cable connection and check there.

In the convenience center, I have a SAT, Cable, AUX. In Bedroom I have a Cable and TV connection. Outside I have one connection listed SAT/Cable/TV. Behind main TV I have one plate with SAT and TV and a amp power button with little green light.

I have not seen a plate with another two connections with a jumper between them like I have seen on some other posts.

Any other suggestions?