Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-29-2018, 12:35 PM   #1

How can I Keep Sanicon nozzle attached to Blue Boy?

How can I keep a Sanicon nozzle attached to my portable waste tank while dumping?

The Sanicon nozzle will secure into a female threaded sewer connection. The portable tanks (mine is a Tote-N-Stor 32g) have just bayonet attach points.

So my only option so far is to manually hold the nozzle on, which makes this a 2-man operation (or a messy single-man operation). My dump valves and sanicon power switch are spread out along the side of my camper, so I can't reach it all from the same point. And I can’t lift the hose up to gravity drain the last bit while simultaneously holding it on.

I cannot find any adapter with female threads at one end and bayonet fittings at the other (there are plenty of male-threads to bayonet adapters).

Any thoughts?
Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:21 AM   #2

Check manufacturer web sites, tank and macerator for accessories if Amazon doesn't offer
Old 07-31-2018, 06:43 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabirch View Post
Check manufacturer web sites, tank and macerator for accessories if Amazon doesn't offer

I have checked everywhere I can think of. If there’s a product that solves this, I can’t find it. The only solution I can think of is to pump through a hose, since there are 3/4” threads on both ends, or to fabricate something myself. I was hoping someone else had figured out a simple solution.
Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:52 AM   #4

You probably will have to fabricate one. Etrailer has a variety of bayonette to hub fittings available, then you just need a hub to pvc female fitting. all parts will probably cost about $10 plus shipping. Good luck and post your solution, i am looking at getting a cart but had the same thoughts.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote