Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #1

Triple door shower in class c wheel off

Has anyone had to put the wheel back on the triple shower door, outer door? We found the wheel and screw, but can’t figure out how to put it back on. Usually they lift up and out but it doesn’t look like that’s the case. Anyone had the same issue? Thanks
Retired mountain folk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 09:31 AM   #2

We had a problem with our triple shower door in our Greyhawk. Like you the wheel fell off. The first time it was repaired under warranty. The second time it failed we could barely open and close the door. I removed the door and installed a shower rod - used a liner and shower curtain. No more problems after that.

-Michael
michael.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired mountain folk View Post
Has anyone had to put the wheel back on the triple shower door, outer door? We found the wheel and screw, but can’t figure out how to put it back on. Usually they lift up and out but it doesn’t look like that’s the case. Anyone had the same issue? Thanks

My Pinnacle had one like that also. I took all screws out of top piece ( where doors hang from ) was able to lift up on top piece and get wheel back on track and put lock tight on bolt & nut so hopefully never comes off again.
It’s a real Pita to put back on.
Good Luck

2016 Pinnacle 36 KPTS
2016 F350 Lariat CC LB dually 6.7
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:01 PM   #4

MYSTERY SOLVED - Triple shower door finally found out how to replace roller

We finally found out how to replace the wheel on the triple shower door in the class “C” motorhome. Thanks to a utube video that we watched. First, the doors don’t come out unless you remove the top channel. Even the little push in pins won’t lift it out. They really don’t do much. After slicing thru silicone around the top tract, that is if Jayco remembered to put any one, ours doesn’t have silicone around the top and they left a 3/8” gap on each end, as they didn’t cut the top channel to the correct length, then remove the one screw from each end, lift up and out and the doors will come out. A tip we got from the utube video is to bungee strap the doors together helps keep them from breaking. Then slide out the doors, all 3 door top frames are hooked together, screw back on the wheel ( may as well tighten the other 3 wheels while it is out, sliding out at each end of the tract to tighten the wheels on both sides): then lift back in and put the bottom of the doors in each tract area ( hint, clean the tract while your at it ). Then screw top track back in and silicone around the top. Thanks to the person who posted about his shower door on u-tube as it solved the problem. Not hard to do, a little time consuming, but it does help using two people, especially for lifting and putting doors in each track at the bottom. A lot cheaper than paying 200.00 or more to have the dealer do it.
Retired mountain folk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:27 PM   #5

Thanks for post your solution.
Full timing: Some will think you're crazy, some will be envious, just enjoy the freedom!
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:56 PM   #6

I had to do the same thing in my TT. One roller was off and the others were loose. That door setup has been a pain. The handle won't stay on no matter what. I have put it back on twice and the dealership did once...I finally gave up and left it off.
2013 Jayco 264BH SOLD
Collinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:29 PM   #7

Please post the video link. I have the same issue. Thanks.
Love vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:40 AM   #8

I took mine apart several times for that same issue until I got fed up as others have and just removed the entire assembly and went with a shower curtain as well

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:00 PM   #9

I currently have the same issue going on. Any one have the link to the youtube video?
Old 10-11-2020, 05:40 AM   #10

I had the above issues with my Eagle TT shower door. I replaced the glass panel door with a Nautilus Retractable Shower door. It works great and was easy to install.
https://shop.stoett.com/nautilus-ret...-doors-for-rv/
adwjackson is offline   Reply With Quote