Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-12-2024, 02:11 PM   #1

What's On My RV?

Hello!

We took delivery of our new 2024 Jayco 5th wheel (319MLOK) in January. Once I got home and went through our information packet it seems there are some manuals missing that I wish I had gotten. That wouldn't be such a problem (since almost everything can be found on the internet) but we didn't get any kind of build data sheet listing model and serial numbers for all our installed equipment. For instance, I have no idea what brand/model the TPMS sensors are.

Is that normal for Jayco? I got these lists with both of my previous campers from Grand Design and Forest River. I have tried to get my dealer to pry that out of Jayco but they are saying Jayco is telling them it doesn't exist. Am I getting some kind of run-around right out of the gate?

Thanks
MrGadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 02:50 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGadget View Post
Hello!

We took delivery of our new 2024 Jayco 5th wheel (319MLOK) in January. Once I got home and went through our information packet it seems there are some manuals missing that I wish I had gotten. That wouldn't be such a problem (since almost everything can be found on the internet) but we didn't get any kind of build data sheet listing model and serial numbers for all our installed equipment. For instance, I have no idea what brand/model the TPMS sensors are.

Is that normal for Jayco? I got these lists with both of my previous campers from Grand Design and Forest River. I have tried to get my dealer to pry that out of Jayco but they are saying Jayco is telling them it doesn't exist. Am I getting some kind of run-around right out of the gate?

Thanks
Contact Jayco direct and see if they give you the same answer as the dealer.

https://www.jayco.com/contact-towable-service/
Old 03-12-2024, 04:04 PM   #3

If you want to email Jayco the email is service@jayco.com
Jerry713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry713 View Post
If you want to email Jayco the email is service@jayco.com
Not according to this.....

https://www.jayco.com/contact-us/

or this..

https://www.jayco.com/owners/owners-support/
Old 03-12-2024, 05:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
If you click on your link then click on the towable link in shows the same email address as what I posted.

I just know I’ve used the email address I posted to successfully get lots of information on my Jayco including specific information on appliance, parts, etc. Even down to the name and pattern of wall board.
Jerry713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 08:29 PM   #6

Should be a dealer requirement.. The dealer i bought from placed all the various manuals into a large binder with zip lock turn pages that hold all the stuff. Its a pretty nice binder and very handy.. Can't imagine not having that.
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:24 AM   #7

We just took delivery of our NP 377, it was missing a few of the component manuals. Nothing on the radio (doesn't have one) stereo system, nothing on the microwave and a couple other things. Had to email Jayco and they rounded it all up and sent them to me.
bender88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:34 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender88 View Post
We just took delivery of our NP 377, it was missing a few of the component manuals. Nothing on the radio (doesn't have one) stereo system, nothing on the microwave and a couple other things. Had to email Jayco and they rounded it all up and sent them to me.
I was missing some also, plus I wanted them electronically, so I downloaded all the ones I could find and scanned the ones I couldn't find online and then I stored them all online so they would be available no matter where I am. I find it better than carry a big folder of manuals around.

Colby
Eastern Ontario, Canada
2018 Jayco 212QB
2020 Ford F150 SuperCrew
colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:37 AM   #9

Did anyone get a build sheet for their Jayco similar to this one from my old Grand Design?
Attached Thumbnails
20240227_173028.jpg  
Old 03-22-2024, 08:55 AM   #10

Quote:
Did anyone get a build sheet for their Jayco similar to this one from my old Grand Design?
I did. It is stuck to the inside of the cupboard door under the sink.
FISTEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 09:55 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISTEP View Post
I did. It is stuck to the inside of the cupboard door under the sink.
Wow. Thanks for letting me know FISTEP. My dealer is still saying Jayco claims they do not produce such a list and cannot get me one. I will search the camper again, maybe mine is in a similar hiding spot I haven't noticed.

If that doesn't pan out, I'll go direct to Jayco customer service. Maybe they just don't like my dealer?
Old 03-23-2024, 11:54 AM   #12

Email Jayco

Send an email previously stated, but make sure to include your VIN in the email. I just took delivery of a 324BDH and as you said the packet is thin on info. When you email them as for all of the spec sheets on your trailer. They will email you a PDF. I have the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, frame and structural plans. They informed me that all of the appliances that were installed on delivery are now covered under the Jayco 2/3 warranty. Another hint is to take your phone and take a photo of every data plate on every appliance and save it into a folder on your phone. You will then have all the specs at your finger tips.
1derful Ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:34 PM   #13

Quote:
Hello!

Thanks
yeah, we got nothing but some Manuel’s too. I don’t think Jayco knows, the Teck dept. Said, basically every coach is built however the workers want. Our wiring wasn’t anywhere near what the schematic says. Good luck.
Retired mountain folk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 02:03 PM   #14

Take a picture of it and post it, maybe that will help give you an answer. Do you have a Jayco Command Center? I know with my tps, you can sinc it with your blue tooth to help monitor tire temperature and pressure.
1kpender is offline   Reply With Quote