Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-07-2021, 09:51 PM   #21

We ordered a Jay Feather 22RK on January 8th and expected a mid April build. Got delayed twice and then was told mid May (17th). Got a call in early May that Jayco had decided to discontinue the 22RK model, but my order made the cut and was scheduled for June 1 off-line. Dealer called today and said he confirmed that trailer is off-line but couldn't get a status (complete, awaiting parts, awaiting pickup/delivery). Hoping to get it now by end of June (7-10 days for delivery after pick-up???). Many reservations already cancelled (most with penalties) and more to come!
2018 RAM 1500 Express Air Lift 1000HD
OTR AGIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMTEX View Post
According to Josh Haylett, June/July with price increases

I love his videos. So informative and I also love they carry Jayco and Montana

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
2022 F350 CC SB 6.7 Power Stroke
H20mike6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:27 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTR AGIN View Post
We ordered a Jay Feather 22RK on January 8th and expected a mid April build. Got delayed twice and then was told mid May (17th). Got a call in early May that Jayco had decided to discontinue the 22RK model, but my order made the cut and was scheduled for June 1 off-line. Dealer called today and said he confirmed that trailer is off-line but couldn't get a status (complete, awaiting parts, awaiting pickup/delivery). Hoping to get it now by end of June (7-10 days for delivery after pick-up???). Many reservations already cancelled (most with penalties) and more to come!

We ordered an Eagle 319MLOK end of April. We were told it may be a 21 may be a 22. It was supposed to go on line 6/19 and done 6/23 but the rep said they aren't making their dates (obviously) so as of today, I have no date of when it will be done. The communication from our dealer has been terrible.

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
2022 F350 CC SB 6.7 Power Stroke
H20mike6 is offline   Reply With Quote