Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #21
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boston area
Posts: 50
Not sure if this will help, but here's a photo I took of the upper bunk area at the PA Camper show this fall:



Additional photos of the X213 I took are at: http://www.pbase.com/d70svrider/jayco_x213

John
Attached Thumbnails
pX213_00014072.jpg  
__________________

perfpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: White Rock, BC. Canada
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfpix View Post
Not sure if this will help, but here's a photo I took of the upper bunk area at the PA Camper show this fall:



Additional photos of the X213 I took are at: http://www.pbase.com/d70svrider/jayco_x213

John


Lower bunk actually
__________________

__________________
]2013 Jay Feather X213
2003 Ford Expedition
Paulx213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boston area
Posts: 50
Yup...lower bunk
perfpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 296
Cool

If anybody can snap a couple of pics of the upper bunk, that'd be great.
s1njin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boston area
Posts: 50
This shows the bunk area a bit:
Attached Thumbnails
00014063 bunks.jpg  
perfpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 162
Considering the X213

We loved our 2012 x213. Only had it for one summer because a tree fell on it. If it were up to me, I would have bought a 2014 x213 to replace it. The 14 has LED's in the awning and a much larger fresh water tank now. My 4 year old daughter stayed in the top bunk. She loved it! I built a ladder for the top bunk. I got up into the top bunk once to check it out, not bad once I got up there but I'm only 5'9". My mother in-law stayed with us once and slept in the bottom bunk. She said it was ok. We folded it up and put our bikes in there while traveling. The ONLY thing my wife didn't like about it was crawling up into the slide out to make the bed. We loved sleeping in that king bed slide out though. It was like a fort for adults....lol. It towed very easy behind our Escalade. We spent 35 nights in it last summer. It was a great little camper.
__________________
2014 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH
2013 Ford F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost
Wausau, Wi :Flag:
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:06 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Loveless View Post
We loved our 2012 x213. Only had it for one summer because a tree fell on it. If it were up to me, I would have bought a 2014 x213 to replace it. The 14 has LED's in the awning and a much larger fresh water tank now. My 4 year old daughter stayed in the top bunk. She loved it! I built a ladder for the top bunk. I got up into the top bunk once to check it out, not bad once I got up there but I'm only 5'9". My mother in-law stayed with us once and slept in the bottom bunk. She said it was ok. We folded it up and put our bikes in there while traveling. The ONLY thing my wife didn't like about it was crawling up into the slide out to make the bed. We loved sleeping in that king bed slide out though. It was like a fort for adults....lol. It towed very easy behind our Escalade. We spent 35 nights in it last summer. It was a great little camper.
I see you went White Hawk for your next one. To be honest I LOVE the 23MBH floor plan. Its just pushing up against my truck's weights and capabilities. The X213 gives me 15% of my GCWVR left over. The White Hawk gives me 9%.
s1njin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: White Rock, BC. Canada
Posts: 374
We liked the 23M too but in the end the X213 was lighter, cheaper and you could use the couch and bed at the same time.
__________________
]2013 Jay Feather X213
2003 Ford Expedition
Paulx213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulx213 View Post
We liked the 23M too but in the end the X213 was lighter, cheaper and you could use the couch and bed at the same time.
Good point !!!
s1njin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jersey
Posts: 296
Just out of interest, did any of you look at the Rockwood Roo 23RS? Seems to be the direct competitor to the X213. Looks to have that White Hawk frame (up high), and some more bells and whistles. I'm sure it comes w/ a cost though.
__________________

s1njin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.