Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-09-2022, 12:14 PM   #1

24B swivel seats

Hello,
We have a 2019 Redhawk 24B and our seats swivel with no issues. Our friends just pick up 2022 Redhawk 24B and it doesn’t look like the chairs will swivel.
Anyone with 2022 model can confirm that they can turn?
Thank you in advance
Jayco 24B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 09:37 AM   #2

Yes, Mine turn

2022 Jayco Redhawk 24B.

Ours swivel.

We put the seatbacks to about 90degrees. Slide the seat forward until they -almost- touch the center hump. Then move the small lever on the inboard side of seat and it will rotate around. (we have to go outside and open the doors to do this, its very hard to accomplish from inside the cab.)

BTW, we would have to SLAM the door shut as the chair armrests would press against the door armrests. This led to the foam compressing, tearing a hole in the fabric armrest and scratching the door armrest. As an adjustment, I loosened and four bolts holding the seat to the frame and adjusted the seat inboard all the way (about 1/2"). It doesn't crush now and I can close the door easity. Used a 19mm deep socket and a T50 Torx.

Hope this helps!
srt5321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 10:28 AM   #3

Also, he could take a peek underneath and see if theres a swivel mechanism on the frame. Maybe he's missing the lever.
Old 04-25-2022, 02:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt5321 View Post
2022 Jayco Redhawk 24B.
BTW, we would have to SLAM the door shut as the chair armrests would press against the door armrests. This led to the foam compressing, tearing a hole in the fabric armrest and scratching the door armrest. As an adjustment, I loosened and four bolts holding the seat to the frame and adjusted the seat inboard all the way (about 1/2"). It doesn't crush now and I can close the door easity. Used a 19mm deep socket and a T50 Torx.
This is a good tip - I've been worried about that armrest and will need to try this. Does that make it more difficult for the passenger to get in and out of the seat from the house?
ait109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 04:27 PM   #5

ZERO difference. I think it only moved maybe 1/2" inboard. It was originally aligned in the center of the adjustment slots and I moved it to the edge.