Generator Transfer Relay box burnt
I have a 2015 Redhawk 26XD. With 12,000 miles. Yesterday we lost shore power and discovered that the issue was traced to the generator transfer/relay switch that is located in a box under the bed. There are a series of lugs on top of the relay on the box that are the electric connections between the shore power, the fuse/breaker panel, and the generator. They are marked “panel’ ‘Shore’ ‘generator’. The neutral (white ) wire that comes from the relay to the lug marked ‘panel’ had burned completely off the lug. I jumped the wire, thus eliminating the relay and lug, in order to maintain shore power to the fuse/breaker panel. This evening I lost shore power again, and discovered the lead (black) wire had burnt off. I suspect that the problem lies with the transfer switch/relay. Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.