Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-13-2021, 12:16 PM   #1

Trip to Tennessee

Hello guys,

Planning a trip from Connecticut to Tennessee this summer. Any suggestions what to see, where to stay?

Greatly appreciated
Jayco 24B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:44 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayco 24B View Post
Hello guys,

Planning a trip from Connecticut to Tennessee this summer. Any suggestions what to see, where to stay?

Greatly appreciated
If you're going to Nashville, Safe Harbor RV Resort is awesome. Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg is a must see/stay.
rkymntsno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:30 PM   #3

We are heading from NY to Nashville in July. We chose KOA Nashville based on my daughters recommendation as she lives nearby and has stayed there many times. She has about 15 days worth of things she wants us to see and do during our 7 day stay! My main goal will be to look at real estate as I am looking to escape NY as soon as I possibly can!!!

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcm157 View Post
We are heading from NY to Nashville in July. We chose KOA Nashville based on my daughters recommendation as she lives nearby and has stayed there many times. She has about 15 days worth of things she wants us to see and do during our 7 day stay! My main goal will be to look at real estate as I am looking to escape NY as soon as I possibly can!!!
X2! I have owned a small business in New York for 38 years. New York State has forced me to relocate. State of Opportunity? BS! I am quite sad to do this as I love living here in WNY, but after "crunching the numbers", I would be a fool not to move to such a business friendly state like Tennessee, plus all the other factors I won't get into right now.

I will be staying at Seven Points Campground near Nashville in August. It looks absolutely beautiful on YouTube.
1996 Viking Pop-up
1979 Coleman 8 man cabin tent
1967 G.I Joe (hasbro) canvas pup tent
THE MEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MEEKER View Post
X2! I have owned a small business in New York for 38 years. New York State has forced me to relocate. State of Opportunity? BS! I am quite sad to do this as I love living here in WNY, but after "crunching the numbers", I would be a fool not to move to such a business friendly state like Tennessee, plus all the other factors I won't get into right now.

I will be staying at Seven Points Campground near Nashville in August. It looks absolutely beautiful on YouTube.
There are so many fleeing this once great state! I've lived here all 60 years of my life. It has drained me beyond sustainability...
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MEEKER View Post

It must be the cold weather....Ontario has the same problem. Our politicians have no sense for what drives business. The only thing they can come up with is more taxes and fees.