Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #1

27 RLTS Warranty work finally done

Yesterday a fellow came down to my house and installed the decals on the door to the RV. This was the last of the fixes that originally was started on back in October of 17. I have a new mattress now that seems a whole lot better so far than the original mattress that left us feeling like we were going to roll off the bed. The noisy rollers in the bathroom shower door was taken care of with brand new rollers. I hope they last for awhile, the noise was irritating. The main problem initially was the bathroom mirror had fallen off the door of the cabinet. It was stuck on by 4 strips of double back tape that surprisingly didn't hold up well in the Florida heat, DUH! That happened just before our first month long trip, but I'm glad it didn't happen while we were on the road. The door to the trailer wouldn't stay closed going down the road. It turned out at the factory someone must have adjusted the door and used a big waffler, otherwise known as hammer. The frame was pushed toward the rear just enough that the entry latch would hold sitting still but going on the road it popped open right away. Now we have a new door frame complete with a new door and after waiting for a couple of months we now have everything completed with the install of the door decals. Yeah!

Now we prepare for the next trip and wonder what is next?
2014 F350 SD Lariat, 4X2, Ext.Cab 8'Bed, 6.2Ltr gas, 4:30 Rear ratio
2008 Cedar Creek Fifth Wheel 34TSA, 37' (traded in)
2017 Jayco Eagle HT Fifth Wheel 27.5 RLTS
bogadel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #2

Now it's time to go and enjoy your camper! Glad you got everything worked out.
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote