I don't think that would be a good idea, the height of the pin box when the camper is level may be significantly lower than the height of the hitch in your truck which would put alot of stress on both the pin box and the suspension of your truck. Also, took this right from the LCI manual found here (https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001519.pdf
Note: Prior to unhitching from the tow vehicle, ensure trailer is parked on a level surface and chock the tires of the
1. Extend the inner legs of both front jacks (landing gear)to within 4-5" of the ground by pulling on the quickrelease pins.
2. Open the OneControl App.
3. Press the "Leveler" icon.
4. The screen will show the system menu (Fig. 4) for Standard Mode.
5. Push "Extend" (Fig. 4I) and "FRONT" buttons (Fig. 4) to extend front jacks and lift front of trailer to take the weight of the trailer off of the hitch.
6. Uncouple the trailer connection on the tow vehicle.
7. Pull tow vehicle away and park at a safe distance.
1. After unhitching from the tow vehicle and parking the vehicle at a safe distance away from the trailer, open
the OneControl App and then press “AUTO LEVEL” (Fig. 4J).
Note: Once the automatic leveling cycle has been started, it is important that there is no movement in the trailer until the trailer has completed the leveling process. Failure to remain still during the leveling cycle could have an effect on the performance of the leveling system.