Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-18-2021, 04:48 PM   #1

Awnings Not Working

Hi All,

My awnings are not responding via the main panel rocker switch. Awning number one will work with the LCI panel however. Any thoughts on what the issue might be?
Scott01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:00 PM   #2

Slides Too...

Now I have two of three slides not working off of the rocker switches. Fortunately, they do work when using the LCI panel. Does anyone know where the ‘hidden’ fuse panel might be in a 321RSTS? I’m assuming it’s probably in the basement somewhere. I did pull the panel with switches and could not see anything that would be causing this. All wires were secure. Note that the rest of the switches work.
Old 05-20-2021, 12:10 PM   #3

Sounds like a relay.
W/Air Lift air bags (front & rear)
Equal-I-Zer™ WDH & B&W Companion
TWP723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 03:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWP723 View Post
Sounds like a relay.
Thank you for responding. I have 3 slides and 2 awnings, none of which will operate with the main panel rocker switches. Can one relay control those 5 switches?
Old 06-09-2021, 09:12 AM   #5

Awnings & Slides not working - Solved...

I thought I would share want we found in case anyone else runs into a similar situation. We had a situation where two of three slides and both awnings would not work off of the rocker switches, but would work with the LCI touch screen and off of the app. I figured it was probably a fuse, but could not find one that was blown. I had opened up the basement panels, a compartment next to my batteries under the overhang and behind my battery disconnect with no luck.

Then the Mrs. asked what is behind the panel above our pantry / coat closet. There is a sticker on there that says this is where the WiFi transmitter is. Low and behold, after removing the false back of that cabinet, there was a panel with 6 or 7 fuses in it. One of the 15amp fuses was blown and after replacing it, everything works again.