Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #21

I note that in a number of posts here people are not including the type tire "LT" vs "ST" and not always mentioning the Load Range. The capacities are specific for tires of the same size, type and load range so you can't always do a basic simple comparison of load capacity by doing what other do with their tires.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:23 AM   #22

I need to replace my tires on my Withe Hawk tire rack and other places don’t have in stock The Goodyear Endurance, they may come available at the end of February, at least the ones my camper uses (225/75R-15). I just ordered Maxxis M8008 for what I see in the web, are good tires and not as pricey as other brands that I see out in the market
Tico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:47 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkymntsno View Post
Looking to replace my Goodyear Endurance tires. Looking at the Hartland ST Radial All Steel G rated tires. Their max pressure is 110 psi. GY is 80. Would I still run 80 on the Hartland or max at 110? Would the current rims withstand the 110 psi or should I just stay with Goodyear Endurance?
I’m following your post because it’s time to replace the original Goodyear Endurance tires on our 2020 30.5 CKTS fifth wheel. A good friend, who also has a fifth wheel, is encouraging me to move up to a G load rated tire (possibly Sailun or Goodyear). I also understand I need to have 6.5” rims that are suitable to handle 110 psi tires. How do I find out this information? And, is it worth moving up to a “beefier” tire, if my current Goodyears have been satisfactory? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2022, 06:31 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickandBecky View Post
I’m following your post because it’s time to replace the original Goodyear Endurance tires on our 2020 30.5 CKTS fifth wheel. A good friend, who also has a fifth wheel, is encouraging me to move up to a G load rated tire (possibly Sailun or Goodyear). I also understand I need to have 6.5” rims that are suitable to handle 110 psi tires. How do I find out this information? And, is it worth moving up to a “beefier” tire, if my current Goodyears have been satisfactory? Thanks!
I recently went with the Carlisle Trail HD F rated tires to replace my Goodyear Endurance. Rated at 95 psi. Priced about the same as the Goodyear Endurance. Wanted to beef up a little bit.
rkymntsno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickandBecky View Post
Not sure your " moving up", going to a G rated tire in a rig in your weight class. Keep in mind those stiffer sidewalls will tranfer more vibration-road shock into your rigs sidewalls etc. I believe the Endurances are the upgrade in that class. I don't think it's an overall upgrade - save your money.
Pickledill is offline   Reply With Quote