Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-08-2019, 11:20 PM   #1

Manual Operating Jacks

I've had multiple issues this year with my driver side front jack. Earlier in the year the motor physically broke off the gear box and just last weekend when given the "all jacks up" command it stopped half way up and the LCI considered it all the way up.

Is there a "how to" video on working through the various errors and problems with the LCI controller? Everytime I raise that left front jack now I cringe worrying the motor is going to snap off again.
RVCampingismyfavorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #2

There is a useful app from Lippert called "MyLCI" and it is available for free from the app store or wherever you get your app stuff.

It has manuals and videos plus other support info on most of their products including leveling systems and slide-outs, among others.

The app appears to be just a user interface that makes calls to resources stored in the cloud, so it requires a good internet connection. Even then it will seem slow and requires patience but I have found it useful. It was recommended to me by a Jayco tech when I called about slides.

Good luck and DON'T break a leg.
Angus
2019 F350 DRW Lariat CC Long Bed Diesel "Sheila"
3 Chihuahuas and 4 cats
We don't camp, we don't glamp, we LIVE.
Joan617 is offline   Reply With Quote