Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-24-2019, 04:58 AM   #21

Make sure you check for an Update on the BMPro app on your tablet. I had a firmware update and it appears to be working smoothly now as well as the cloud functions. Time will tell
Bones1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:06 AM   #22

Has anyone been able to get the cloud function to work? I have a 2020 Northpoint 375 BHFS, the blue tooth controls work fine but nothing for the cloud control (aka out of range for Bluetooth). I created the cloud account on both the main control and my phone and both read ‘connected’. Still no dice if I am more than about 30’ away.
TMZ1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:11 PM   #23

Bmpro

Yes mine works from anywhere I have data. The fifth wheel is and has to be on wifi with internet for the cloud to work.
Mike Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:11 PM   #24

Is there a way to change the minimum thermostat setting? 60 degrees is not low enough for me.
goessink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:26 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by goessink View Post
Is there a way to change the minimum thermostat setting? 60 degrees is not low enough for me.

Have you contacted BMPro about it? I saw another thread where their reply was that Jayco set the parameters for low and high temperature limits.
Dealerproofed by Powerstroke Specialties
Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Airbags | Blue Ox Super Ride hitch
SB_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones1 View Post
New to this forum. New Jayco Owner 2020 37MDQS. I have the new BMPro and I'm a bit less satisfied with it. I have issues with the tablet closing the App then I can not connect with it over the cloud. when the tablet is connected to WIFI the app closes after a little time. When not connected the JCommand app stays running on the android tablet. I've tried changing a few settings and still does the same thing so I'm not sure what the issues is. I have also experienced intermittent Blue tooth connectivity especially when using the slides and I now only use the main buttons connected directly to the Canbus system.
We just purchased a 357mdok in September. It has been in the shop since 9/29. We are having pairing issues. Seems like when the voltage goes below 13 the tablet unpairs from node. Since this system is so new it seems no one can figure this out. I am highly frustrated since we cant even work the A/C or Jack's manually when the system unpairs.
Jphelps357Mdok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Owens View Post
Yes mine works from anywhere I have data. The fifth wheel is and has to be on wifi with internet for the cloud to work.
I think this is BS. When you are camping you should not have a system that requires wifi to work. We have a lot of spots in Texas that are dead zones when we camp. I believe this needs to be fixed immediately. We are running into the same issue that our system unpairs when not connected to wifi.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:48 PM   #28

Jphelps, I believe Mike is talking about remote access to your rig through the Internet. Normal use around the RV does not require WiFi connection. It is a Bluetooth Mesh system.

I have had to soft reboot the touchscreen after I disconnect the battery or if The panel has been inactive for several days. This isn’t well documented by BMPRO, but it is a “normal” behavior.

Also I don’t think dropping below 13 V would cause the panel to lose connection because I’ve used mine at 12.1 V with no issues. There is a point when the tablet will not function properly but it’s probably lower than 11 V.

I’m sorry you’re having these problems, and I hope the technician can get it resolved. Dealerships will need to address this technology gap between their workers and what the manufacturers are installing and expecting them to support.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:52 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jphelps357Mdok View Post
We just purchased a 357mdok in September. It has been in the shop since 9/29. We are having pairing issues. Seems like when the voltage goes below 13 the tablet unpairs from node. Since this system is so new it seems no one can figure this out. I am highly frustrated since we cant even work the A/C or Jack's manually when the system unpairs.

One more thought: you should be able to operate the jacks from the touchpad in the basement. It is more limited than the controls in the App or on the tablet, though.

Has your dealership had a conference call with BMPRO on troubleshooting your system?
Old 11-12-2019, 06:27 AM   #30

If you are loosing a pair then there may be a bluetooth issue. Try using your phone with the app installed and see if you have the same issues. I actually stopped using the tablet to move my slides because of bluetooth connectivity issues and use the main panel to operate the slides.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:39 PM   #31

I called BMPRO and they told me that's what Jayco wants...…. I don't winterize before heading to Florida in winter and would like to keep the my 36KPTS to around 45-50 degrees with furnace running. With system I find it totally wrong to have lower temp to 60 degrees. I message BMPRO on facebook and they reported back no AC does Jayco want to go to below 60. I thought duhhhhhhhhhhh not AC but furnace. I hope more complain about this and Jayco will see the light and do something about it
silverado 1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones1 View Post
If you are loosing a pair then there may be a bluetooth issue. Try using your phone with the app installed and see if you have the same issues. I actually stopped using the tablet to move my slides because of bluetooth connectivity issues and use the main panel to operate the slides.
I have used the app and it would disconnect as well. I keep saying I have a bad bluetooth radio/node and they keep telling me it's a voltage issue. They called today to tell me the new download and some switch that turns off the bmpro(cause battery disconnect does not) supposedly fixed it after being in the shop for 2 months. It's a brand new unit that we havent even got to enjoy yet. You think they would try everything to get it fixed.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:35 PM   #33

Mike, I was just told today that turning the battery disconnect switch does not power down the bmpro system. There is some switch in the underbelly that has to be turned off as well. Mine in is the shop for pairing/voltage issues so I havent seen exactly where this switch is.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:42 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jphelps357Mdok View Post
Mike, I was just told today that turning the battery disconnect switch does not power down the bmpro system. There is some switch in the underbelly that has to be turned off as well. Mine in is the shop for pairing/voltage issues so I havent seen exactly where this switch is.
I popped both my breakers from the battery. I think that would work as turning off power. LOL
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #35

I am also having the same trouble. Remote connection does not work
goessink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:44 PM   #36

BMPro in New Jayco Eagle 2019

I have only had this unit in my possession since November 2019. First month was fine. Console runs on the Android platform. Now it seems slow and the app crashes, which means I have to reset it. Anyone else notice an issue like this? I can't find any support documentation in the BMPRO site.
masteagall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #37

I don't want to jinx my self but ours is working great on our 2020 eagle 319 We picked up on Dec. 26. After our first shakedown camp close to home I went to pick the rig up and the voltage was down to 7.2 and it still connected to my phone. I hooked up the 7 pin though to run the front jacks. I really love being able to raise to hitch height on my phone. Mike is right it does drain the batteries as the trailer only sat for 4 days before I went to it and saw the 7.2 volts. I now have a 20 watt solar panel hooked to the rig and it stays at 12+ volts. I think any Android device needs an occassional reset...my tv has android and I have to reset it a few times a year...kinda annoying.
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 05:08 PM   #38

Jus sayin. 😬

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:29 PM   #39

It’s GREAT! When the touch screen works! Ours will not come on ! There are no instructions to show how to reboot or make it operate. Any advice would be great!
BlessedGirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:23 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedGirlie View Post
It’s GREAT! When the touch screen works! Ours will not come on ! There are no instructions to show how to reboot or make it operate. Any advice would be great!
This should help It is the third page down
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JAYCOMMAND-all-FAQ-1.0.pdf (1.77 MB, 125 views)

2019 F450 6.7L Power Stroke 4x4, 450HP 935lb-ft Torque 4.30 gears
2020 37MDQS Pinnacle