Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
They definitely option it out. Booth or table and chairs?

Earl
It has table and chairs. I would prefer the booth. I have only found two new units within 5 hours (one way drive time) of me and both have table and chairs. I noticed Jayco now charges more for the booth, and table and chairs are standard. Guess it is the new thing.
Bama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:31 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
It has table and chairs. I would prefer the booth. I have only found two new units within 5 hours (one way drive time) of me and both have table and chairs. I noticed Jayco now charges more for the booth, and table and chairs are standard. Guess it is the new thing.
We are booth people too.

Earl
Line-X premium
Mopar wheel to wheel steps
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #23

I ordered mine with table and chairs. We really like it. We store two of the chairs when it’s just my wife and me. I hope you like yours.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:26 AM   #24

Due to a couple things out of our control, pick up date has been pushed to Thursday. Picking up the camper and going straight to Dega for 4 night shake down trip to check everything out in the camper. I'll let you know how it goes!
Old 04-26-2018, 10:40 AM   #25

Quote:
Due to a couple things out of our control, pick up date has been pushed to Thursday. Picking up the camper and going straight to Dega for 4 night shake down trip to check everything out in the camper. I'll let you know how it goes!
Good luck with your new camper! If I'm reading the thread correctly, today's the day!

Also, we are thinking about going to Talladega in the fall. We've never been before (usually do Martinsville x2, Bristol x2, Richmond x2, and Darlington).

Would you mind sharing where you camp at Dega? There seem to be so many options when just googling.

Thanks!
2016 Ford F350 Platinum DRW with 5th wheel prep package, Diesel, 4 x 4
glitelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:33 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitelover View Post
Good luck with your new camper! If I'm reading the thread correctly, today's the day!

Also, we are thinking about going to Talladega in the fall. We've never been before (usually do Martinsville x2, Bristol x2, Richmond x2, and Darlington).

Would you mind sharing where you camp at Dega? There seem to be so many options when just googling.

Thanks!
We stay at Shadyoaks Campground. Have stayed here since 2001. A nice quiet family owned campground. Water and 50 amp. A few have sewer connections. They also have a shower house and dump station. Web site is www.shadyoak.homestead.com.

Picked up the camper and all has gone great. Pull with 2015 Ram 2500 B&W Companion hitch set at middle height rear holes. Had 7 inches bed clearance and only lowered the truck 2.5 inches when connected. Camper pulled great. Big upgrade from my 1996 Eagle TT!
Old 04-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #27

Quote:
We stay at Shadyoaks Campground. Have stayed here since 2001. A nice quiet family owned campground. Water and 50 amp. A few have sewer connections. They also have a shower house and dump station. Web site is www.shadyoak.homestead.com.

Picked up the camper and all has gone great. Pull with 2015 Ram 2500 B&W Companion hitch set at middle height rear holes. Had 7 inches bed clearance and only lowered the truck 2.5 inches when connected. Camper pulled great. Big upgrade from my 1996 Eagle TT!
Glad to hear you're having a great first time out and towing well. Thanks for the campground info. We'll look into that. Talladega is definitely on our bucket list.
2016 Ford F350 Platinum DRW with 5th wheel prep package, Diesel, 4 x 4
glitelover is offline   Reply With Quote