Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-28-2015, 09:22 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 385
Do you have any for the JayFlight trailers?
__________________

__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:34 AM   #82
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by faststandard View Post
I have also been able to locate the Eagle Travel Trailer order sheet but unfortunately the prices are still shown as TBD. I also have several more interior photos (some of 5ers). These photos show the new stainless steel appliances, plumbing fixtures, bathroom updates, flooring updates (carpet and tile), as well as the new control center.

I cannot upload any of these documents as they are too large per our forum rules.

If anyone would like a copy, feel free to IM me and I can email them to you.
I would be very interested in seeing those photos and documents. Could you simply paste links to the hosted photos (not embedded as photos on the forum) so that we can click and see them? It would be much appreciated it, thanks!
__________________

Stovepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:47 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by faststandard View Post
I have also been able to locate the Eagle Travel Trailer order sheet but unfortunately the prices are still shown as TBD. I also have several more interior photos (some of 5ers). These photos show the new stainless steel appliances, plumbing fixtures, bathroom updates, flooring updates (carpet and tile), as well as the new control center.

I cannot upload any of these documents as they are too large per our forum rules.

If anyone would like a copy, feel free to IM me and I can email them to you.
IM sent.
__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:39 AM   #84
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Burt
Posts: 20
Blderman-

I do not have any information pertaining to the Jay Flights. Sorry.
faststandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:12 AM   #85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 385
Here is the additional Eagle info provided by faststandard.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qg0t3er9p...Gn8rE5x2a?dl=0
__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:17 AM   #86
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by blderman View Post
Here is the additional Eagle info provided by faststandard.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qg0t3er9p...Gn8rE5x2a?dl=0
Thank you. The stainless steel looks great, I hope the Jay Flights have that.
Stovepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:23 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovepipe View Post
Thank you. The stainless steel looks great, I hope the Jay Flights have that.

According to the upgrade letter I received the JayFlights will have the stainless faucets along with a lot of the other upgrades too. I am only two weeks away from delivery on mine......the wait is painful!
__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:39 AM   #88
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: queen creek
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blderman View Post
According to the upgrade letter I received the JayFlights will have the stainless faucets along with a lot of the other upgrades too. I am only two weeks away from delivery on mine......the wait is painful!
Hope you post pictures when you get it!
wildwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:51 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 385
I definitely will.
__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #90
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
2016 White Hawk Changes

Here you go.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6x0aym3zc...0_2YPwaia?dl=0
__________________

blandis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.