Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-08-2018, 07:05 AM   #1

2019 jayco class c purchase

Inspected the unit yesterday and signed the papers. Could not find any problems either under carriage, interior and roof was major sealed. Pick it up on monday. Our first mh. Been trailering for 20+ yrs..impressed with jayco..

cherv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:44 AM   #2

Congrats!
We are looking at a Jayco Greyhawk or a Entegra Odyssey (Jayco's Sister Company) Which model did you get? Nice to hear that the quality was what it should be.

RetiredLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #3

Model 22j. We are both retired i am 77 the bride is 66. We go out 1 wk a month from april to oct.. After all the negative comments about albany rv ny and issues with jayco i was impressed with fit, finish, roof and under carriage for a entry level unit. Perfect for the 2 of us...good luck with your search.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #4

Thanks cherv
Right now we are in the "between lost & confused stage" Really like the Greyhawks but the Entegra Odyssey has a large window in the front top bunk like the Greyhawk Pretige has. Our Grand kids would have so much fun getting to bunk up there. The Odysseys have more features than a standard Greyhawk but has all the quality and warranty that their parent company Jayco does.
RetiredLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredLEO View Post
Our Grand kids would have so much fun getting to bunk up there.
I can't get my 4 and 5 year old's down from there! They both want to sleep up there and look out at the stars at night. During the day, they sit up there and look out the window with binoculars, play games, etc. I'm really glad I got the window, the kids absolutely love the area up there with it. I don't know they would have as much fun without it. Not to mention, the light it adds to the rig is great, makes it feel much more open.
bababooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
I can't get my 4 and 5 year old's down from there! They both want to sleep up there and look out at the stars at night. During the day, they sit up there and look out the window with binoculars, play games, etc. I'm really glad I got the window, the kids absolutely love the area up there with it. I don't know they would have as much fun without it. Not to mention, the light it adds to the rig is great, makes it feel much more open.
X2...Wife wouldnít have one without that window. It is a very nice feature. The power shade is handy and itís easy to use. Like bababooey said added light is what we like along with the view out the front.

Cherv...Congratulations! You are going to really enjoy traveling in your new Class C Jayco. Ours has been great! No major problems and very little adjustments that I have made. Very pleased with our Greyhawk!
cabinetmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #7

We are getting our 22J tomorrow from RV One- picking it up from Orlando RV.
eeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:06 AM   #8

we can't wait to take our first trip in April. may I ask what was selling price.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:51 AM   #9

got your email, thanks. did you get hydraulic jacks and slide topper? have to find a way to get air into inside dually...btw we paid 2,000 more was it a 2018 or 2019 model yr?
Old 11-09-2018, 05:56 AM   #10

The 2019ís come with the slide topper. We didnít get the leveling jacks. I wasnít sure I wanted to finance something I donít really know that I needed. They can always be added after the fact. Weíll drive it, beat the heck out of it, loosen it up, and then see if we need them.

eeek is offline   Reply With Quote