Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-27-2018, 12:33 PM   #21

Hi arm99v6,

I appreciate the help. I responded to your email.

It has not fixed my issue but I will respond here if I do get a solution.

Ladd
Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:36 AM   #22

I have a 2018 RLOK that has a DL1220 that never worked, on two different DL1220's, The update for the vol issue did work that Furrion sent me. The background noise was never solved so Furrion replaced the DL1220 with a DL1230 (a new updated radio that has not been released, so I am told) that was installed by my dealer. Unfortunately I have not been able to verify that the noise has been eliminated and it may be a month before I can. At issue is when playing a DVD there is a background noise or squeal that drives my wife nuts, I can't hear it because of a service related hearing loss. As soon as I can verify the DL1230 works I will post the results here.
drwnkw67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 04:03 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by prm99v6 View Post
As a reminder, both my radios in my 2019 North Point 377 had a volume issue where pressing the volume button on the remote (not holding but one press and let go) in either the up or down mode would allow the volume on the radio change all the way until the stop. This means blasting the speakers out on the up side, or shutting the sound off on the down side.

When I discovered the problem, I contacted Furrion and worked with them to confirm it is not the desired operation and that the radios were faulty. Unfortunately, I had to go to the dealer for warrantied replacements.

My dealer ordered two new radios which I picked up and installed today. Alas, I had the same problem.

I contacted Furrion again, but this time, I was told (by the same person as last time) that a firmware update was available to fix the issue. They emailed me the instructions and the update which I performed (took 15 seconds). This fixed the issue on both brand new radios. I am packing up my old radios so my dealer can send them back.

If you having this issue, I can provide the information Furrion gave me or you can contact Furrion to get it from them.
I am having the same issue in my new Eagle if you could send me the info I would appreciate it.
Lonestar68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:32 AM   #24

I would suggest contacting Furrion directly. They will email you the instructions and firmware file. I believe they have more than one and that is why I suggest contacting them. They will want to know the serial number.

After it failed to work for on two units my dealer sent one to them and they did some testing. They were able to update it correctly. It seemed to work when I did it but never solved the issue.

The only thing they could come up with was perhaps I did everything on a Mac?

If you are using a Mac make sure they know. We had a lot of communication including the engineer that wrote the firmware fix.

Beautiful Wife

Ladd & Stacy
Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:35 PM   #25

Volume fix

Quote:
Message me your email address and I will forward the info.
My Email is Lonestar68@gmail.com. I would appreciate any help you could give.
Lonestar68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar68 View Post
My Email is Lonestar68@gmail.com. I would appreciate any help you could give.
Done

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:22 PM   #27

having exact same issues as well... requesting your fix kirkelli@me.com

thanks
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkelli View Post
having exact same issues as well... requesting your fix kirkelli@me.com

thanks
Done

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:21 PM   #29

loweryralph@yahoo.com
2019 Pinnacle KPTS
Volume for Furrion DV 1220
Old 03-13-2019, 05:43 AM   #30

Your best course of action is to go to the Furrion website, register your Furrion equipment on their site and then contact their support techs. A guy named Chris was extremely helpful in resolving the issues I had, I highly recommend you contact him through their website to get any issues resolved. In my case Chris had a new model DL-1230 radio sent and it worked great, did not have the racing volume issue and the DVD player audio is crystal clear.
drwnkw67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:31 PM   #31

Having exact same issues as well... requesting your fix indyguy1955@comcast.net

Thank you
indyguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:35 AM   #32

We have the same problem! Please tell me the fix!
Shirlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:03 PM   #33

I have the same issue, thank you in advance dejongte@gmail.com
Shiba422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:25 AM   #34

Quote:
Done
Same issue here too.....
jjnro@msn.com
Thanks

Quote: Ever notice how "What the Hell" is always the right answer?
maejoicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:52 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipinSC View Post
I am having the same issue with my 2019 321RSTS.
Why not post the solution here?
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:27 AM   #36

Quote:
As a reminder, both my radios in my 2019 North Point 377 had a volume issue where pressing the volume button on the remote (not holding but one press and let go) in either the up or down mode would allow the volume on the radio change all the way until the stop. This means blasting the speakers out on the up side, or shutting the sound off on the down side.

When I discovered the problem, I contacted Furrion and worked with them to confirm it is not the desired operation and that the radios were faulty. Unfortunately, I had to go to the dealer for warrantied replacements.

My dealer ordered two new radios which I picked up and installed today. Alas, I had the same problem.

I contacted Furrion again, but this time, I was told (by the same person as last time) that a firmware update was available to fix the issue. They emailed me the instructions and the update which I performed (took 15 seconds). This fixed the issue on both brand new radios. I am packing up my old radios so my dealer can send them back.

If you having this issue, I can provide the information Furrion gave me or you can contact Furrion to get it from them.
Good morning,
I "just" purchased a new 2019 Eagle, and apparently the problem continues...
Would you please send me the instructions & update. Furrion said I had to go thru the dealer because it's a warranty issue.
Thank you!
mlitt55@gmail.com
mlitt55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 11:54 AM   #37

Quote:

I'm having the same volume issue, I see this post is a bit older, but if you have the firmware and instructions, I would greatly appreciate if you would be able to send it to me. Thank you, Brent hillelec@gmail.com
H2oPumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:03 PM   #38

I'm having the same volume issue, but Furrion wasn't as "friendly" and said it was an obsolete unit, IN A 2019 UNIT Jayco!!!!!
If you have the firmware and instructions, I would greatly appreciate if you would be able to send it to me!!
Thank you,
mlitt55@gmail.com
mlitt55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:36 PM   #39

Update still available?

staggst1000@gmail.com is my email if the update still exists! Release me from this noisy hell lol
Landtrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:38 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlitt55 View Post
I'm having the same volume issue, but Furrion wasn't as "friendly" and said it was an obsolete unit, IN A 2019 UNIT Jayco!!!!!
If you have the firmware and instructions, I would greatly appreciate if you would be able to send it to me!!
Thank you,
mlitt55@gmail.com
Said the same thing to me :/
Landtrekker is offline   Reply With Quote