Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-25-2016, 02:24 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerlope View Post
My generator starts and runs great but there is no power coming to the breaker box. Anyone have any suggesting as to what/ where something has tripped out?
Did you get the breakers on the generator.

2015 Jayco Sesimic 4212 Extreme Weather Package, Dual Pane Windows, Side and rear Patios, 480 watt Zamp Solar Pkg 6 AGM batteries, Residential Fridge, custom Dishwasher, 5500 watt Onan and lot of problems.
http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/me...albums843.html
Loboclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:10 PM   #52

I don't have an answer to that question, but why would an RV company put breakers on the generator so the owner would have to crawl under the RV to reset them. I am however just about to go out and crawl under it.

Deerlope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:43 AM   #53

Ok its a new day and there are no breaker on the generator. So there has to be a mini breaker tripped or maybe I have a bad transfer switch. Or a worse case is the generator has gone south.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:35 AM   #54

Bit my tongue

Just to the right of the gen start switch on the gen it a single pole 30 amp breaker. I doubt it is for line voltage but maybe for the printed circuit board on the gen set. Anyhow some way it got tripped off. Now all is well in the Northeast USA.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:03 AM   #55

My Wife and I are picking up our first Jayco tomorrow. We are upgrading from keeping an Aspen Trail Dutchmen on a resort lot, to a travelling Class A rig. We looked at many options and decided on the Alante. We are getting a 2017 31V from Ted's RV in Paynesville.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts as we were making our purchasing decision.
Graunke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:50 PM   #56

We really do enjoy our Alante 31V. Obviously there are some issues but my sister bought a Winnebago 35ft Class A a week before us and they are having major issues....ours are minor issues. My husband just put supports under the shower because we were having a leaking issue and he felt that there was inadequate support under it. When you stand in the shower it has a lot of play in the floor....not anymore! Solid now! We have an issue with the guide rail screws on the upper bunk not being in very good but will get that fixed next. The fact that the emergency window in the back bedroom doesn't open for ventilation is terrible. Going to get velcro and screen and rectify that.
delder63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:03 PM   #57

Door Rattle

Oh the one thing that does bug me is how noisy the door is when traveling down the road. I know there is going to be noises and rattles, but the door seems to be extremely loud. Anyone have any issues or fixes?
delder63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #58

congrats delder63

Delder63,

Congrats on your purchase of your motorhome. we have the
Precept 31ul. Enjoy it. Have numerous minor+ issues
that get resolved by dealer - mostly electrical
(red bed slide wouldn't retract due to electrical
drop bed wont go down, outside radio not working.

the one thing we don't like is the finicky tankless water system.
but love the layout, the features for the price and it
drives fairly smoothly (as long as roads aren't too bad).

Curious what the "major" issues on your relative's Winny.

Mike
Arniesports60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:45 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by delder63 View Post
Oh the one thing that does bug me is how noisy the door is when traveling down the road. I know there is going to be noises and rattles, but the door seems to be extremely loud. Anyone have any issues or fixes?
We just bought a 31v. So far no major issues, but the door squeak is going to drive me insane. Going to investigate tomorrow I'll let you know what I find.
enjo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:42 PM   #60

Can you tell me the model number you used for the safe-t-plus stabilizer . I have the 26x it may use the same as yours but mine has 19.5 wheels .
Thanks
Milo

mgralante2016 is offline   Reply With Quote