I've been doing a lot to this rig since middle of winter. Lets see if I can remember everything!
Insulating the front pass through storage was a priority! I went ahead and separated the front and inside storage bay while insulating everything. I used Owens Corning 1 inch where possible and reflectix everywhere else.
Next on the list was to find a way to mount a Honda EU3000 Generator on the back bumper. At 130lbs it's a struggle to get it in the back of the truck.
Safetystruts.com provides the weight mitigation for the rear bumper and I purchased Mount-n-locks support arms to mount an ebay generator box to.
You can find this box by searching "35"x23"x23" generator box" on ebay. This trailer has a LOT of tongue weight so offsetting 175lbs to the rear bumper won't have a negative affect on towing. I was able to move the spare over and still have access to the outside shower, ladder etc.
I routed the exhaust out of the box with another ebay find, a silicone hose with an adapter to the eu3000 muffler. I mounted a 1750cfm radiator fan inside the box to assist with heat dissipation. It operates with the lid closed and has a magnetic switch to turn off the fan with the lid open and a bypass toggle to turn it on if desired with the lid open.
Next up: Clean up the master light wiring that I previously installed. Found some cable track on Amazon that worked well to hide the 12v wires. Also added a 12v USB charge port under the cabinet so now there is USB charging on both sides of the bed.
Rustic Eagle got me looking to see if there were any heater changes on the 2020 24RBS (Thanks Bob!). Looked like it was vented identical to his original layout.
I removed the wood cover that only had one side vented. I removed the solid panel on the right side and replaced it with a mesh piece I picked up from Ace. Cut it to size, painted it black, screwed it in place. I found that there is an upholstered piece at the very bottom of the sofa kick plate that I plan on removing and replacing with a vent section to add air flow. This easily puts me past the required 65 sq inches of ventilation.
Finally finished my battery lid lock. Not perfect but it's only a deterrent.
That's all I have pics of for now more to follow!